Thursday, July 17, 2008

Some brute force efforts

The extensive Campusing and Bouldering has given me a powerful strength gain over the past four weeks. Today I went to the gym in order to do some endurance training climbing routes. I was surprised to find my endurance at a supreme level.

And another big project is coming up: A monster traverse I discovered outdoors on a 90° sandstone wall - and about 80 m long. I have not yet found a way to link more than 20 m in a ingle burn. The single moves are approximately Fb5a to Fb6a. In total this should make at least for an easy Fb7a(T) - which is far beyond my current climbing level. I can now do all moves, with approximately 5-6 sequences getting me really pumped. The big link is hopefully happening later this year.

Ah btw: good news. The digicam is back to work and will deliver some nice shots in the next days.

No comments: