Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A bad day to start...

Actually it is a very unfortunate day to start blogging about climbing. Two days ago I was bouldering indoors and as usual dropped from the top (not very high) after reaching the big jug. I must have been unconcious or something (maybe just dumb?) - I dropped so bad on left foot that my tendons felt like giving up on their job. The doctor told me (after twisting my ankle for the x-ray shoot which I'd almost killed him for) that they persisted but are definitively overstrained. Well then, some weeks off. And cross your fingers for me - on monday they will have to examine my knee which is aching for several weeks now due to (another) bouldering accident where the heel hook was stronger than "something" which snapped at a terribly loud noise.

I will anyway add some older pictures soon.

No comments: